10ft Refrigerated Shipping Containers & Cold Stores (New / One Trip)
- 10ft x 8ft x 8ft 6 Refrigerated Shipping Containers
- Minimum -30 to +30 Celsius temperate range
- Stock held in far east and shipped to UK to order (few weeks lead time)
- Especially designed for walk in fridge or freezer used
- Shipped into the UK to order
- Safety Door (can be opened from the inside)
- Single locking rod on RH door for easy opening
- High locking gear with longer handles and rubber grips for easy opening
- Wide range of engine options including Carrier Thinline (reciprocating compressor), Carrier Primeline (Scroll Compressor) and Thermo King Magnum Plus (scroll Compressor) – engine makes in stock at any time will vary.
- Optional extras including flat floors, Sliding PVC Thermal curtains and recessed internal lighting
- 20ft and 40ft options also available
This range of new (one trip) 10ft refrigerated shipping containers (also known as Reefers) and cold stores are the best we have found for anyone looking for domestic temperature controlled storage options. They all come with doors you can open from the inside so you can’t get trapped, and can come with lighting already fitted inside covering the majority of potential requirements for walk in fridges or freezers (whereas a normal shipping container would not come with these features included, and depending on how you intended to use it you may be required to then fit man trap alarms and escape options).
However, please be advised we are selling you a new refrigerated shipping container. If using these as a walk in fridge or freezer it is your responsibility to ensure that the unit meets all current regulations and standards for its use. As these are made to one universal design and then sold worldwide the manufacturers won’t guarantee suitability for a specific market.
Disclaimers aside, these are the best spec units we have seen and are especially designed for the domestic storage market. Offering terrific value over any other new similarly sized walk in fridge, freezer or ambient temperate store, and virtually unbeatable build quality and level of insulation these units should last an excessively long time if well maintained (we regularly see refrigerated shipping containers working that are over 25 years old). Generally speaking if you look to buy a used refrigerated container you will not have any optional extras available at all (lights, man trap escape options etc)
We can also offer nationwide delivery and installation (commissioning), and our engineers can happily offer on-going maintenance and repair services including 24 hour call out.
You may also like…
10ft Shipping Containers (One Trip / New)From: £3,495 +VATRead More
20ft Refrigerated Shipping Containers (One Trip / New)From: £17,300 +VATRead More
Non Operational Refrigerated Shipping ContainersFrom: £3,450 +VATRead More
40ft Refrigerated Shipping Containers (Used)From: POARead More
20ft Refrigerated Shipping Containers (Used)From: POARead More
40ft Refrigerated Shipping Containers (One Trip / New)From: £17,500 +VATRead More