Seadry Hook Cargo Desiccant
- Absorbs moisture from the air within a shipping container or any enclosed space
- Fits neatly into shipping container corrugations, hangs from top rail lashing points
- High performance, Absorbs up to 1.2 litres per hook.
- Protects against Mould, Damp, Corrosion and Changes to odour and flavour for foodstuffs
- More effective than Silica Gel or Desiccated clay
- Non toxic, made from salt and modified starch.
- Produced in the EU Under ISO 9001:2008 certified conditions
- Fantastic temporary solution for condensation and moisture problems
- Each hook will work for approx 12 weeks or until full
- Non-hazardous. No special handling requirements, dispose of in standard waste
- Manufactured under ISO 9001:2008 certified conditions
- BUY IT NOW on Ebay with Paypal (see below)
These Seadry hooks are a fantastic and very cost effective desiccant for shipping containers as well as nearly any other enclosed space with moisture problems. Great for preventing any condensation build up inside a shipping container.
Working very much like a small Silica gel pouch you may get in a new bag or with some new clothes (but on a much larger scale), these Seadry hooks soak up any moisture from the air and trap it within the individual pouches.
Very easy to use, you simply remove from their packaging they will start absorbing moisture from the air immediately. They will continue working for approx 12 weeks or until full. Each hook can absorb 1.2 litres of water or twice the weight of Desiccant inside. This make it one of the best performing moisture absorbing products in the marketplace and can help the environment in terms of less product, packaging and transport being needed for this product in the first instance.
Buy it now
Already made your decision? You can buy it now by calling us on freephone 0808 1234 215 and quoting reference 5311 or by visiting our ebay store where we offer the same prices as below but with the ease of a few clicks.
We’re on ebay as budgetshippingcontainers-freephone08081234215; you can click this link to take you straight to our shop or click the button above to go straight through to purchase a single Seadry Hook.
All prices include UK Mainland delivery, generally sent 2nd class royal mail (smaller volumes) or courier for larger volumes (typical 2-3 day lead time)
- 1x Seadry Hook £25.30 + VAT
- 2x Seadry Hooks £47.60 + VAT
- 4x Seadry Hooks £70.20 + VAT
- 8x Seadry Hooks £113.40 + VAT
- 10x Seadry Hooks (full 20ft pack) £130.00 + VAT
- 20x Seadry Hooks (full 40ft pack) £222.00 + VAT
- 40x Seadry Hooks £360.00 + VAT
- 60x Seadry Hooks £480.00 + VAT
- 100x Seadry Hooks £625.00 + VAT
- 400x Seadry Hooks £2150.00 + VAT
- 800x Seadry Hooks £3800.00 + VAT
- Larger bulk enquiries welcome
*All of the above prices include delivery to any UK address
Premier Next Day Deliveries are also available starting from an additional £15.00 + VAT for up to 8x hooks. However we will need the order and payment in before midday, that is our next day cut off point.
EU Deliveries available on request, approx £10.00 + VAT premium on a single Seadry, reducing to approx £3.00 + VAT per hook on larger orders.
Great for exporters as well as for domestic on site storage uses. They are best used in environments that allow for a good airflow around where they are hung. For example they are great with containers evenly loaded loaded up to circa 5ft high, or for partially loaded containers (ie your average storage container). They are not as effective if the container is cram packed floor to ceiling and up against the walls – with very little free airflow left. Whilst these will cover the vast majority of our customers needs, we also have a variety of other Seadry products available for different loading configurations if needed so please contact us if you have any questions on this.
Containing Salt and Modified starch, these pouches are non-toxic and can be readily disposed of in standard waste. Each hook is made from 5 sachets as a chain. the hook at the top will easily fix to the cargo lashing points on the top rail of any shipping container. Each chain measures 910mm long x 165mm wide x 25mm deep.
The underside of each pouch is made from PA/PE film and provides a humidity barrier. The topside is made from a moisture permeable, tear resistant and dust proof Tyvek(R) membrane.
When being used for shipping purposes the required amount can vary depending on a wide range of factors, for example how much free air is left inside the container, how much free air flow is also left (how easily any air can move around) the nature of the product you are shipping, the transit time for your shipment and of course the size of the shipment or shipping containers being used. Please feel free to contact us and we can always help advise on the optimum amount of desiccant to use.
To help keep the condensation from a static storage container you simply need to ensure there is good air flow around each set of hanging pouches.
This is great for exporters who may want to protect against condensation damage for their cargo, or also for customers of storage containers needing a temporary condensation treatment. (For more permanent options to treat a shipping container against condensation please check out our ultimate guide to shipping container condensation treatment options)
You may also like…
Shipping Container Starter PackFrom: £120 +VATRead More
Shipping Container Moisture TrapsFrom: £14.75 +VATRead More
Shipping Container Lock Boxes (Self fit)From: £55 +VATRead More
Shipping Container PadlockFrom: £35 +VATRead More
Grafo-Therm Container Condensation TreatmentFrom: POARead More