Shipping Container 10″ Fixed Length Seal
- 10″ fixed length seal
- one time use for quick and easy access as well as disposal
- Overall Length: 255mm (10″) x 7mm (0.28″)
- Tail: 210mm (8.25″) x 7mm (0.28″)
- Flag: 45mm (1.75″) x 19mm (0.75″)
- Completely Polypropylene with a heat stamped number (7 digits)
- Barcoding also available on request (but at additional cost)
- 4 colours as standard with custom colours available on request.
These individually numbered ‘poly-check’ 10″ fixed length seals are ideal for use on containers, trucks, trailers, tote boxes, roll cages, cabinets, gates. The applications are endless! They are a one-time use alternative to padlocks, bolt seals and other ‘heavier duty’ locks. These seals have the average pull apart force for polypropylene and standard integral security/break point – 65lbs/29.5kgs. So they are a great alternative to ‘cutting’ One piece seals for maximum security and proper sealing engagement. The positive snap lock design, with protruding locking points, verify the locked position and the plastic seal ‘brushes’ if tampered with. Preferred colours are red, yellow, blue and green. Custom colours are available upon request.
Prices & Delivery
For seal enquiries it is best to contact us directly as stock levels will vary from time to time. For bulk orders we can offer the following:
- 10” Polycheck Fixed Length Seal (box of 1000) – £260.50 + VAT
- 10” Polycheck Fixed Length Seal (box of 2000) – £325.63 + VAT
Delivery of 1000 seals to a UK address is circa £9.50 + VAT for England, Scotland (excluding the Highlands) and Wales but price will be confirmed prior to order.