Shipping container lights (Magnetic fix, Motion sensor)
- Self contained lighting units for shipping containers
- 10ft/3 metre motion sensor range
- Min 120 Lumens when charged
- Magnetic back of light for fixing to a container roof plus a ‘3M’ adhesive strip for mounting to non-magnetic surfaces
- 3 Motion sensor modes:
1. Always on: providing a constant steady light as a torch
2. Motion & light sensor mode: Auto switches on when detecting motion in darkness
3. Only motion sensor mode: Auto switch on/off in darkness and bright place
- When in any motion sensory mode they auto turn off with motion for 18-20 seconds
- 120-degree sensing range
- 33x LED light with low consumption 2400mAh lithium rechargeable battery
- Expected battery life 2 – 6 months depending on usage
- Online ordering now available for this product, please check the notes at the bottom of this page for more info.
|1 or more||£49.00 each +VAT|
|2 or more||£42.00 each +VAT|
|3 or more||£38.00 each +VAT|
|4 or more||£34.75 each +VAT|
Free delivery on this item anywhere in the UK.
Estimated delivery time 3-4 working days.
These wireless shipping container lights are ideal for use in all types of storage containers. With an extra-strong magnet strip included on the back these will stick and hold to your container roof, allowing for super easy and safe installation. The motion sensor will detect any movement and turn on the light when needed allowing you to move or work inside your shipping container with added safety. These lights will also help save a small fortune versus fitted electrics. They also include a ‘3M’ sticky back strip if being used with our insulation kits, or on aluminum containers (or the cupboard under the stairs!) Being very diverse these really can be used for any type of storage solution needing light.
They are exceptionally easy to use and set up. This short video shows how:
Our shipping container lights have 33 LEDs in each lighting unit. They come fitted with a 120 degree motion sensor that will be activated from 10ft/3metres away from the light. This light puts out enough light to help you safely navigate through an otherwise dark shipping container. We recommend 1 lighting unit per 10 feet of container.
Recharged via micro USB lead in 4 – 6 hours. Using LED’s they are very efficient on power and if being used 1 – 3 times per day (for a few minutes at a time), we would expect standard battery life to last over 3-months. (please note customer’s usage of shipping containers will vary dramatically – this is only an indication on what we would expect average use to be).
With basic electrics packages for a shipping container starting at around £500.00 + VAT, if you want lighting inside your container for better access and safety these lights offer a good quality but very cost effective alternative. These are also easier and very cheap for large sites to install – They require no instillation other than holding them against the metal surface where you want them.
No drilling, working at heights, no putting drill holes in the roof of your container (which can shorten its life or promote leaks).
The only catch is they will need to be removed for recharging. Or, you could use a portable USB power bank to re-charge your lights. These light come with a charging cable and will recharge in a few hours so can easily be charged during a working day.
Please contact us if you need more than 4 units and we can issue an invoice for payment on all bulk orders, price breaks for additional volumes will apply over 8 units.
Our Shipping Container lights are very easy to set up and have 3 primary sensor modes:
- Always On Mode (providing a constant steady light as a torch): To activate turn on the light holding in the button in for 1-2 seconds.
- Motion & Light Sensor Mode (Auto switches on when detecting motion in darkness): To activate turn on the light by pressing and releasing the button for less than 1 second. The light indicator will flash green to confirm Motion & Light Sensor Mode is on
- Motion Sensor Only Mode (Auto switches on/off in darkness and bright places): To activate, when the light is already in Motion & Light Sensor Mode press and release the button for less than 1 second again. The light indicator will flash red to confirm Motion Sensor Only Mode is on.
Most customers will find that setting 2 is good for general use in a shipping container. One you have selected your setting you simply need to place them against the steel wall or roof of the container and they will stick into place with the magnets on the back.
Press and hold button for 2 seconds to turn off. When charging the light indicator will be dark blue. When fully charged the light indicator will be dark red.
Using Our Shipping Container lights with an insulation kit
If you are planning to use one of our insulation kits, you can you the sticky 3m strip on the removeable metal bar on the back of the light to fix these direct to an insulation kit.
Prices for Shipping Container Lights
|Lighting Kit Option||Price for Lights (inc Delivery)||Price Per Light|
|10ft shipping container lighting Kit (1 unit)||£49.00 + VAT||£49 + VAT|
|20ft shipping container lighting kit (2 units)||£84.00 + VAT||£42 + VAT|
|30ft shipping container lighting kit (3 units)||£114.00 + VAT||£38 + VAT|
|40ft / 45ft shipping container lighting kit (4 units)||£139.00 + VAT||£34.75 + VAT|
Prices quoted include UK mainland delivery unless otherwise stated.
If you need delivery to other locations listed below please contact us and we will issue a manual invoice for BACS payment and dispatch the goods once payment is in. We cannot currently process online orders for delivery outside of mainland.
For UK (non-mainland) delivery add £15.00 + VAT surcharge for offshore islands (UK mainland deliveries typically arrive within 5-working days).
For EU Deliveries please add £25.00 + VAT surcharge (EU deliveries typically arrive within 7-working days).
- For payment processing, you will be transferred away from our website to a Worldpay portal for card payment processing, and return to our website once this is complete. Worldpay are one of the largest 3rd party payment processing firms globally. We and our website have no ability to see your card details.
- Please check your Junk or Spam folders if you do not see a confirmation email after making payment as these automated confirmation emails may get caught by spam filters.
- We currently have a £250 + VAT maximum online order. Above this value please contact us and we can raise and send a manual invoice. We will not process multiple orders made online to try and beat the maximum limit
- We don’t’ accept American express cards.
- We can offer manual ordering on any of these items that you can also purchase online. If you prefer to receive a proforma invoice for payment, or if you have any troubles with card payments please contact us and we can process this manually for you.
- Our orders are not fully automated, a member of our team will process this order when we are next in the office.
- Please include a contact number and name for your delivery. We will call this number to confirm the order, and we won’t’ finalise any order until we have spoken to someone on the phone to confirm the order. (we will always email you if there is any problem with your order if we cannot reach you by phone)
- We can only deliver goods to UK customers at this time.
- We will only accept online card payments from credit cards registered in the UK (with a UK billing address). If you have a special case (eg a foreign government procurement card) please contact our office and we can make special arrangements.
You may also like…
20ft Shipping Containers (Used)From: £2,300 +VATRead More
10ft Shipping Containers (Refurbished)From: £1,995 +VATRead More
40ft High Cube Shipping Containers (Used)From: POARead More
30ft Shipping Containers (Refurbished)From: £3,450 +VATRead More
40ft Shipping Containers (Used)From: POARead More
20ft Shipping Containers (One Trip / New)From: £3,395 +VATRead More