Shipping Container Moisture Traps
- Easy to use and minimal space occupied
- Very long shelf life
- Each Absorpole holds up to 2 litres of captured moisture – when the pole becomes full it can be taken out and disposed of in the regular waste.
- Environmentally friendly product with no hazardous or toxic materials. 100% Recyclable
- Suitable for everything from textiles and leather to electronics and machinery
- Effective range (-20 degrees C to +80 degrees C)
- Made out of recycled plastic
- Online ordering now available for smaller volumes, please see notes at the bottom of this page for online ordering info.
|1 - 3||£30.00 each +VAT|
|4 - 7||£17.75 each +VAT|
|8 - 11||£15.50 each +VAT|
|12 or more||£14.50 each +VAT|
Free delivery on this item anywhere in the UK.
Estimated delivery time 3-4 working days.
Absorpole is the market leading desiccant or moisture trap for a range of enclosed spaces including shipping containers. These are moisture absorbing products that are used in storage units and containers. They are a really simple and effective method of protecting your goods in storage from potential moisture problems. Absorpoles are very easy to use and designed to be hung on the container wall (so they will not get in the way or take up any valuable storage space). Once opened they start working and will continue to eliminate any moisture from the air for approx. 12 weeks.
You can see a neat video on our Absorpoles here which should tell you all you need to know:
More Information on Absorpoles
Absorpoles are moisture absorbing products (desiccants) that are used in storage units and shipping containers worldwide. ‘Condensation’ and ‘damp’ are two words people hate associating with containers. There are various options and preventative solutions to reduce (and to some extent completely prevent) moisture build-up within your container (most of which are listed here in our ultimate guide for condensation prevention)
These Absorpoles are ideal for shippers and exporters who want to keep their cargo free of any condensation or moisture damage during their shipment. This could be to help remove moisture from shipments including Textiles and Leather, Wood & Paper products, Pharmaceuticals, Plastic, Glass and Metal, Electronics and Machinery. These shipping container moisture traps are extremely straightforward to use, making them ideal for large cargo shipping operations.
The amount of water can be periodically measured if needed once it has collected in the lower blue collector.
These Absorpoles also work very well for temporary secure storage projects. A common example: keeping your household contents dry when stored inside a shipping container during a house conversion or similar
Absorpoles are the market-leading shipping container moisture traps. Absorpoles are well established and have been in use in the shipping industry for many years. They are a very well tested and reliable product. Due to their length and the hook on top you should not need to use a ladder to install these in a standard height or high cube shipping container.
We recommend that for a 20ft container you use anything from 2-6 Absorpoles and for a 40ft container anything from 6-12 Absorpoles.
- 1x Absorpole £30.00 + VAT*
- ’20ft Pack’ (4x Absorpoles) £71.00 + VAT (£17.75 + VAT each)
- ’40ft Pack’ (8x Absorpoles) £124.00 + VAT (£15.50 + VAT each)
- ‘Booster Pack’ (12x Absorpoles) £174.00 + VAT (£14.50 + VAT each)
Please contact us for larger volume orders. There will be additional volume price breaks for large orders but we will not offer online ordering for high value sales.
*All of the above prices include delivery to any UK address, with a typical 3-4 working day delivery.
Notes for all online orders.
- For payment processing, you will be transferred away from our website to a Worldpay portal for card payment processing, and return to our website once this is complete. Worldpay are one of the largest 3rd party payment processing firms globally. We and our website have no ability to see your card details.
- Please check your Junk or Spam folders if you do not see a confirmation email after making payment as these automated confirmation emails may get caught by spam filters.
- We currently have a £200 + VAT maximum online order. Above this value please contact us and we can raise and send a manual invoice. We will not process multiple orders made online to try and beat the maximum limit
- We don’t’ accept American express cards.
- Our orders are not fully automated, a member of our team will process this order when we are next in the office.
- Please include a contact number and name for your delivery. We will call this number to confirm the order, and we won’t’ finalise any order until we have spoken to someone on the phone to confirm the order. (we will always email you if there is any problem with your order if we cannot reach you by phone)
- We can only deliver goods to UK customers at this time.
- We will only accept online card payments from credit cards registered in the UK (with a UK billing address). If you have a special case (eg a foreign government procurement card) please contact our office and we can make special arrangements.