The following section lists some of articles on this website offering a guide to converting shipping containers.
- How do you Insulate a Shipping Container
- Could I live in a Shipping Container?
- Shipping Container Conversions – run down of the more popular features we install.
- Timber Framed Shipping Containers
- What can you expect from a one trip shipping container – acceptable wear guide for one trip (new) shipping containers
- Standard Versus Premium repainting options for shipping containers
- Melamine Lined Shipping Containers
- Shipping Containers with Electrics
- Creating a Blank end for a Shipping Container
- Building a 30ft ‘cut down’ shipping container
- New Waterborne Shipping Container Paint regulations 2017
Budget Shipping Containers offer a container conversion service at the majority of your yards. This could be as small as a repaint for a storage container to make it look smarter or adding in an extra door, or your own shopping centre built from shipping containers and fully installed, or anything in-between.
If you are looking for more ideas and inspiration please also check out our Case Studies section.
If there is anything you would like to see here that isn’t covered, please contact us to let us know and we may well do a write up for you! You may also find our shipping container FAQ section useful.