Budget Shipping Containers
Welcome to budgetshippingcontainers.co.uk the one stop shipping container shop! We buy, sell and rent new and used shipping containers nationwide for both export and storage use. All our export containers are CSC plated and our storage containers come with a full wind and water-tight guarantee.
We offer a huge range of shipping containers for sale in the UK and regularly have over 100 seaworthy and 50 storage grade containers of all sizes ready for dispatch from our network of UK depots. If we don’t have exactly what you want then we will work hard to get it for you.
See all shipping containers and accessories
Shipping Containers for Storage
One of the most common uses for shipping containers is for on site storage. We can supply:
- New shipping containers. Also known as ‘one trip’ containers these have been used just once since manufacture to ship goods over to the UK from China. These offer a lifetime of secure storage use. Other non-standard specifications are also available with additional vents to reduce condensation, as well as other insulation and condensation treatments of various forms.
- Used shipping containers. These second-hand shipping containers have typically been used for 10-15 years in the shipping industry. For storage use they are still very solid and can offer many good years of secure dry storage and can be customised to meet your requirements e.g. Cladding, Windows, Doors.
- End of line shipping containers. These are sold on after approx 10-15 years of use by shipping lines.
- Non standard storage containers of various sizes and grades to match specific requirements.
- Professional grade storage containers including standard dry units with lights & lock boxes if required plus refrigerated and freezer containers available to buy and hire.
All our shipping containers for sale can be modified or customised to order.
Shipping Containers for Export
If you need to export goods abroad then shipping containers are the logical choice. We provide:
- New build dry containers available with a 5 year CSC plate – single orders or low volumes usually available for immediate delivery, larger orders (20+) will be professionally sourced and sent out.
- A range of second-hand standard dry containers of all sizes that come guaranteed to be wind and water tight. As well as being CSC plated or ACEP approved for deep sea shipment for a minimum of 3 months from the date of purchase (often more, longer plate validity can also be arranged by request).
- Access to fleets of shipping containers for hire and return to the UK, as well as specialist one way container hire service from the UK to many other destinations globally.
- Stocks of specialist new and used open top, side opening, flat rack and refrigerated containers.
- New and used seaworthy containers sourced directly from depots in many locations globally.
- Quotes and payments accepted in US$ and Euros for containers sourced outside of the UK.
- Full VAT reclaim support for containers sourced that then leave the EU, and a guarantee that we will refund the VAT within 5 working days after proof of export has been provided.
- A wide selection of third party shipping container loading sites. If you are stuck for space to load a container let us know, prices are from £15 per day.
Customised Container Options
As well as supplying regular shipping containers we can also help with:
- Access to professional refurbishment operations experienced in catering to individual projects.
- Customised container bars, shops, office units, living accommodation, exhibition stands, Santa’s grottos, showers, undersea wind turbine foundation structures, custom art and design work.
- Custom alterations such as side doors, windows, lighting and electrical points. In fact, almost anything is possible, so please get in touch and we will be happy to help you with all aspects of customising a container from design right through to construction to meet your requirements.