Shipping Containers for Sale
Welcome to the one stop shipping container shop! We buy, sell and rent new and used shipping containers nationwide for both export and storage use. We stock a full range of cargo worthy CSC plated shipping containers and we offer a wind and water-tight guarantee on all of our storage containers. With the experience of over 10,000 containers delivered, we match our market leading prices with an unparalleled experience (and will) to have your job go smoothly.
We regularly have available stocks of over 100 seaworthy and 50 storage grade containers of all sizes ready for dispatch from our network of strategically located depots nationwide. You can buy from us safe in the knowledge that we are working hard to get you exactly what you want.
Storage containers for storing goods at your site
One of the most common uses for shipping containers is for on site storage. We can supply:
- New shipping containers (used once when shipped over from china where they are built). These offer a lifetime of secure storage use and we have options for special Malaysian specification units with additional vents to reduce condensation, alongside Insulation & Condensation treatment of various forms to reduce condensation build. We also offer fully customised conversions.
- Second hand shipping containers. We offer a great line of value refurbished units in a choice of colours. As we refit these to order we can easily customise them to your specific requirements.
- End of line containers (sold on after approx 10 years of use by shipping lines).
- Non standard sized storage units of various sizes and grades to match specific requirements.
- Professional grade storage containers available for hire, including standard dry units with lights & lock boxes if required plus refrigerated and freezer containers available to buy and hire.
All containers for sale can have a wide range of modifications or customisations to match your need
Seaworthy shipping containers for export outside the UK
If you need to export goods abroad then shipping containers are the logical choice. We provide:
- New build ‘dry’ containers available with a 5 year CSC plate, single orders or low volumes usually available for immediate delivery, larger (circa 20+) or regular quantities sourced and routed to order.
- A range of second hand standard dry containers of all sizes that come Guaranteed wind and water tight and CSC plated or ACEP approved for deep sea shipment for a minimum of 3 months from the date of purchase (often more, a longer plate validity can also be arranged by request).
- Access to fleets of hire containers available for both hire & return to the UK, and specialist one way hires, allowing you to hire a container one way from the UK to many other destinations globally.
- Stocks of specialist New & Used Open Top, Flat Rack, Side Opening and Refrigerated containers.
- New & used seaworthy containers sourced directly from depots in many other locations globally.
- Quotes and payments accepted in US$ and Euros for containers sourced outside of the UK.
- Full VAT reclaim support for containers sourced that then leave the EU, and a guarantee that we will refund the VAT within 5 working days after proof of export has been provided.
- Good spread of third party shipping container loading sites. If your stuck for space to use to load our container let us know, prices from £15 per day.
Customised container options
As well as supplying regular shipping containers we can also help with:
- Access to professional refurbishment operations experienced in catering to individual projects.
- Customised container bars, shops, office units, living accommodation, exhibition stands, Santa’s grottoes, showers, undersea wind turbine foundation structures, custom art and design work, custom alterations such as side doors, windows, lighting and electrical points. In fact almost anything is possible, and we are happy to help you with all aspects of a customising a container from design right through to construction, to ensure the end product meets your requirements and specification exactly.
Regular and volume requirements
For regular and volume requirements, as well as the above we can offer:
- The expertise to source and route value seaworthy shipping containers to meet demand for regular or bulk projects. Cabbotaging containers into the UK can save around 10% on spot prices.
- Your own dedicated single point of contact for all regular accounts for all aspects of contact.
- Free site survey and consultancy advice to help with your loading operation.
- Container storage, repair and refurbishment facilities available at our depots across the UK.
- Containers available from over 150 locations globally
- We can offer ongoing repair and maintenance arrangements to keep your fleet of seaworthy containers up to CSC deep sea shipping spec from our network of depots.
Sell your shipping container
If you have a shipping container(s) you want to sell:
- We will make you a conditional offer based on a set of photos.
- We can collect the container from your site anywhere within mainland UK.
- We will pay you more if you can deliver the container to one of our depot locations.
- We can help with site clearance, asset liquidation and volume projects.
- We guarantee payment via direct transfer within 5 working days of receipt of the container(s).
- We can typically offer more than scrap value and unlike many others we will make you an offer for any shipping container, not just one that we have previously sold to you.
- We offer part exchange replacement or we can repair and refurbish your current container for you with a nationwide network of container depots and repair & maintenance agents.