Portable 24ft Sanitary Container WC Toilet
- 24ft portable sanitary/toilet WC cabin
- male & female
- All steel exterior construction
- High quality insulation (A1- non flammable)
- No chemicals required
- Integrated heating and ventilation
- Forklift pockets and lifting eyes included
- Available in Green or Blue as standard
- Water heaters
This Budget Shipping Containers 24ft x 8ft container toilet block can be configured in many different ways but as standard you can expect 3 toilets in cubicles in each side, 2-4 urinals in the gents, and hand wash basins throughout.
These portable toilet facilities are fully insulated, ready to be connected to services and used. These brand-new units, constructed of steel, with insulation, interior wipe clean surfaces and non-slip flooring, these robust units provide a good, comfortable solution for use at trade fairs, exhibitions and events.
Internally, the portable toilets feature easy to clean white wipe down surfaces, a WC, wash basin, lighting, extractor fan and non-slip, raised edge flooring to retain any spills.
Portable WC Design features
- Flushing WCs with water saving device
- Waste saving urinals
- Auto shut off taps on the washbasins
- Sinks come with an integrated water heater
- Hydrostatic controlled ventilator
- External water and waste connections
- Mineral wool insulation to floor, ceiling and all walls
Toilet Block Delivery and Installation
These units will be delivered with a full-sized Hiab vehicle, so we will need hard-standing access for this. The vehicle will need to get right up next to the position for the container whilst remaining on a firm surface (not grass) at all times. The unit needs to be placed on level supports, and will be ready to connect and use immediately once delivered. You will need qualified engineers on site to connect the water, waste and electricity supplies. External connections are provided for electricity (32 Amp), water and waste outflow. Sewage must be drained into an approved sewage network in accordance with local regulations. Pipework should be drained if temperatures below 3 degrees (Celsius) are expected, to avoid frozen water causing burst pipes.
Assuming your site is ready with the suitable pipework, these can be delivered, installed and are ready to go in minutes.
These units are produced in Europe and delivered by truck to the UK. They are officially supplied on a one-trip basis, so very minor wear associated with this journey should be expected. They will have been handled by cranes so paint may be rubbed, particularly around the corner castings, and the odd small scratch or scrape may have occurred in transit.
Your site must have hard standing for our delivery vehicles to run over and must have space for an articulated vehicle of some 65ft in length. If we can’t get access to the drop point, we’ll drop them as near as we can with you arranging for a forklift to move them into position using the integrated forklift pockets. Or, you lift the units using a crane and the integrated lifting eyes.
All portable toilets must be supported at all 4-corners with the top of these supports being at ground level. You must ensure that the supports are level along the length and width of the WC as well as across the diagonals. Failure to do so could result in the door(s) not opening and closing correctly.
You will need
Electrical connection – you will need a qualified electrician to install electrics on your site for the light, heater, water heater and extractor fan.
Waste and freshwater connections – you will need access to a fresh water supply and a main sewer for waste water. We recommend you use a qualified plumber for this work.
A firm, flat and level surface to stand the units on.
We will need vehicular access for our delivery vehicle or we can drop them nearby and you can use either a forklift or crane to move the units into place.
For additional technical information, please click on the Technical Information tab (above).
Please feel free to call us to discuss your requirements on Freephone 0808 1234 215.
– External cabin height 2591mm
– External cabin length 4885mm
– External cabin width 2435mm
– Internal height 2340mm
– Weight approx 2000Kg
– Water in and outlet points – In the wall (sunk)
– Can be supplied in any standard RAL colour. Certain paints will carry a surcharge.
– Internal finish – white coated sheet steel
– Internal finish ceiling Gypsum plasterboard with coated sheet metal, similar to RAL9010
– Wall insulation PU foam 60mm
– Roof insulation Mineral wool 100mm
– Floor insulation Mineral wool 60mm
– Fully installed including consumer box. External CEE connection (blue 3-pin) countersunk
– Electrics GB Standard (230V/32A/3-pin)
Design of floor construction
– Forklift pockets can be spaced at 1660mm or 2050mm centre-to-centre, pockets are 360mm wide. Fork length 2450mm minimum
– Floor panel cement-bound chipboard floor
– Floor cover SURESTEP Slip-resistant Vinyl, 2mm, R10/C , pulled up at edges
9 x Wall reinforcement
1 x Sanitary window with tilt and turn mechanism
Parapet height: 1525mm above floor surface (FOK)
External dimension: 652 X 714mm
Window opening clearance: 590 X 528mm
2 x External steel door
Standard dimensions (width): 875mm
Light passage width: 811mm
2 x Doorcloser
2m Internal partition wall (60mm thick, wood or steel options available)
5m WC partition wall (18mm chipboard)
3 x Internal door WC partition wall 625 X 2000mm
7 x Spur
2 x Pull-cord switch
3 x Ceramic handwash basin, 500 X 410mm
4 x WC including toilet and toilet roll holder
2 x Urinal including push button
2 x Floor gully
1 x Pressure reduction valve
Heating, ventilating and cooling equipment
2 x Exhaust fan 170m³
2 x Fan heater 2kW
2 x Single light bar 36W