Squire Container Padlocks
- Insurance rated Squire Stronghold padlock
- Body made from 80mm solid hardened steel
- Highly corrosion resistant electrophoretic black coating
- CEN 4 rated (High security), Meets and Exceeds BS EN 12320
- 6 Pin tumbler mechanism, over 260’000 differs (combinations)
- Anti-pick and anti-bump
- 12mm hardened boron alloy steel shackle
- Size (mm): 65H x 80W x 26D
- Clearance (mm): 27 Horz. x 14 Vert
- Weight: 1 Kg
- 10 year Manufacturers guarantee
- Supplied with 2 keys as standard (extra available on request)
|1 - 2||£50.00 each +VAT|
Free delivery on this item anywhere in the UK.
Estimated delivery time 3-4 working days.
Squire Stronghold container padlocks are manufactured in the UK from 80mm hardened steel and are perfect for locking your shipping container securely.
These Squire container padlocks have a highly corrosion resistant body with an Electrophoretic black coating which not only looks sleek but provides excellent protection against attack and the elements. They are anti-pick, anti-bump and have a solid hardened steel body and shackle to fit snugly in lock boxes.
These high security shipping container padlocks are ideal for use with shipping container lock boxes but are also suitable for use on security gates, warehouses, industrial units and even commercial vehicles. A step up from our usual shipping container padlock.
These Squire padlocks are CEN 4 rated (High security rating 9) which meets and exceeds BS EN 12320.
Realistically when used with a container lock box, its not possible to jimmy off the padlock with a crowbar or similar. Realistically it will take someone with heavy cutting gear capable of cutting through the door or sides of the container to break in. It will be way beyond the scope of your average ‘chancer’ of vandal to break into the container when armed with a squire container padlocks sitting inside a lock box.
When this padlock is used in conjunction with one of our high security lock boxes, it should be relatively straightforward to add the contents of this shipping container to any insurance policy already covering your site. (as we can’t provide a blanket guarantee as to what your insurance company will or wont’ provide, we do suggest to double check this before proceeding with any purchase from us if this is an important element for you)
You can padlock a shipping container with a shipping container padlock and without a lock box, but as this involves locking through the door handles we recommend this is not an ideal way to secure a container as the padlocks can be attacked directly – as can the locking bars that the padlocks is securing. We wont’ include too much detail here so we don’t end up offering a ‘how to break into a shipping container’ guide.
We offer these high security squire shipping container padlocks at £50 + VAT including delivery to a mainland UK address.
Online ordering available for up to 2 padlocks, if you need more than this please get in touch and we can send an invoice for these, there are price breaks for higher volume orders.
- For payment processing, you will be transferred away from our website to a Worldpay portal for card payment processing, and return to our website once this is complete. Worldpay are one of the largest 3rd party payment processing firms globally. We and our website have no ability to see your card details.
- Please check your Junk or Spam folders if you do not see a confirmation email after making payment as these automated confirmation emails may get caught by spam filters.
- We currently have a £200 + VAT maximum online order. Above this value please contact us and we can raise and send a manual invoice. We will not process multiple orders made online to try and beat the maximum limit
- We don’t’ accept American express cards.
- Our orders are not fully automated, a member of our team will process this order when we are next in the office.
- Please include a contact number and name for your delivery. We will call this number to confirm the order, and we won’t’ finalise any order until we have spoken to someone on the phone to confirm the order. (we will always email you if there is any problem with your order if we cannot reach you by phone)
- We can only deliver goods to UK customers at this time.
- We will only accept online card payments from credit cards registered in the UK (with a UK billing address). If you have a special case (eg a foreign government procurement card) please contact our office and we can make special arrangements.
Made in UK