Galvanised Shipping Container Racking
- Galvanized construction means long lasting and less maintenance
- Easy wipe-clean surfaces
- Outstanding resistance to damage
- Each shelf can take up to 178kg UDL
- Ideal for cold and outdoor environments
- Simple boltless assembly
- Adjustable shelves
- Protective feet assembly instructions and safety weight loading labels included
- Available in a range of depths (and widths on request)
Budgetshippingcontainers.co.uk as well as containers, also supply container storage solutions such as anything from single pieces of racking/shelving all the way to a complete container conversion to support up to 630 archive boxes… and we can even supply the archive boxes for you!
Easy to assemble galvanised steel container racking. 1980mm high uprights allow for various shelf heights and build options. Very versatile. Comes complete with 6 x 915mm wide shelves which can be fitted at variable heights. Each shelf can carry a max of 178kg.
The galvanised steel constriction has a unique metallurgical structure which gives outstanding resistance to mechanical damage in erection, service or if you’re transporting it. It also allows for easy-clean surfaces ideal for cold and outdoor environments.
Size and Prices
- 1980mm (H) x 915mm (W) x 305 (D) – £160.00 + VAT
- 1980mm (H) x 915mm (W) x 455 (D) – £184.00 + VAT
- 1980mm (H) x 915mm (W) x 610 (D) – £202.00 + VAT
Delivery prices are available upon request and are subject to your UK address. Delivery is typically 1-2 working days on orders placed before 03:30pm (Mon – Fri)
Bulk buying? Please get in touch about multi-buy discounts. Orders over £500.00 will get free delivery.
You may also like…
20ft Shipping Containers (Refurbished)From: £2,550 +VATRead More
20ft Shipping Containers (Used)From: £2,300 +VATRead More
20ft Shipping Container Archive Racking KitFrom: +VATRead More
40ft Shipping Container Archive Racking KitFrom: +VATRead More
40ft Shipping Containers (Used)From: £2,600 +VATRead More
20ft Shipping Containers High Spec (One Trip / New)From: POARead More