Shipping Container Shelf Brackets
- DIY shelf bracket storage solution
- As little as three brackets can do the length of a 20ft shipping container
- No additional fixings required – hooks onto the existing lashing points
- Quick and easy to install
- Rated at 500kg/1100lbs per individual bracket
- Wood for shelves NOT included
- Nationwide Delivery
Shipping container shelf brackets are a new DIY storage solution for untidy shipping containers. These offer a simple bracket solution that allows you to fully utilise the height of any shipping container. These brackets are quick and simple to install and as little as three brackets can do the length of a 20ft container!
Quick and easy to install and dismantle these shipping container shelving brackets can be put up, taken down and moved around in minutes. They secure to the top rail lashing points in the shipping container so there’s no risk of top heavy shelves toppling or falling over.
The three shelf unit is supplied without wooden shelves, which are easily sourced from any hardware store / builders merchant. Shelves are 18.5 inches 470mm deep and have a load rating of 250 Kgs / 550 lbs per bracket arm (500 Kgs or 1100 lbs per bracket) Based on a standard 8ft 6 high shipping container you have up to 32 inches or 81cm clearance below the bottom shelf. (Add 12 inches or 30 cm for a high cube container)
To fill a 20ft container with these shelving brackets we recommend using 2 pieces of 9 x 2 sawn lengths of timber or alternately you can use two scaffold boards and a piece of 2×1 in the end which can be handy for builders. You have 19 ft, 4 inches (5.89 metres) of internal length in a 20ft container or 39 ft, 5 inch (12.01 metres) of internal length to fill in a 40ft container. We recommend working with individual shelves just under 10ft wide for best results. With shelves fitted on both sides of a standard width shipping container you still get a generous 4 ft, 7 inches (1.39 metres) of internal gangway between shelves
Different shipping container manufacturers do offer slightly different specs (which may include slightly different height and positioning of D rings/lashing points). Please take care if you intend on storing any goods very close to the measurements given above. If you have a specific sized item your trying to work with let us know and we can check individual containers before they get sent out for you if needed.
Of course you can always contact us if you are in any questions about these shelving brackets or regarding any of our shipping containers.
Prices include UK mainland delivery, typical 3-5 day lead time.
- 1x Shipping Container Shelf Bracket: £65.00 + VAT
- 2x Shipping Container Shelf Brackets: £120.00 + VAT
- 3x Shipping Container Shelf Brackets (’20ft kit’) is £147.00 + VAT
Typically enough to shelf one side of a 20ft shipping container (as pictured)
- 4x Shipping Container Shelf Brackets: £199.00 + VAT
Typically enough to shelf one side of a 40ft shipping container
- 5x Shipping Container Shelf Brackets: £242.30 + VAT
- 6x Shipping Container Shelf Brackets (‘complete 20ft kit’) is £281.00 + VAT
Typically enough to shelf both sides of a 20ft shipping container
- 7x Shipping Container Shelf Brackets: £317.54 + VAT
- 8x Shipping Container Shelf Brackets: £360.96 + VAT
- 9x Shipping Container Shelf Brackets: £402.78 + VAT
- 10x Shipping Container Shelf Brackets (‘complete 40ft kit’) is £429.40 + VAT
Typically enough to shelf both sides of a 40ft shipping container
You may also like…
Squire Container PadlocksFrom: £50 +VATRead More
Shipping Container Racking / ShelvingFrom: POARead More
20ft Shipping Container Archive Racking KitFrom:Read More
Galvanised Shipping Container RackingFrom: £160 +VATRead More
Shipping Container WorkbenchesFrom: £229 +VATRead More
Shipping Container Tyre RackingFrom: £139 +VATRead More